Buying a Generator
Boasting 25 Years as a Generac Dealer
KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE BUYING A GENERATOR.
PURCHASING A GENERATOR ONLINE COMES WITH ADDED RISK:
- No sales tax (when purchased outside Illinois).
- Returning a generator will likely cost you freight both ways and up to 25% restocking charges. Additionally, it must be unused and completely packaged for resale. You assume full responsibility to size the generator correctly.
- You assume responsibility even before the generator is installed and operating.
- You must install the generator yourself or act as the general contractor.
- Impersonal service via internet or telephone.
PURCHASING A GENERATOR FROM COSTCO OR ANOTHER RETAILER:
- Occasional lower price.
- You must transport the generator unless delivery is offered and at an additional cost.
- You must store the generator before installation.
PURCHASING A GENERATOR FROM US, OFFERS THE BEST VALUE!
- We provide a free quotation, including sizing the generator.
- Our low generator price includes free delivery and sales tax.
- The generator is installed the day of delivery.
- We provide personal service at your home.
- We are the only source you need; GENERAC, Factory Trained and Authorized, we will install, service and maintain your generator.
- You’re one of our valued customers, and we will earn your business at each opportunity.