Benefits of Owning a Generator
Imagine a severe storm is forecasted and you’re not at home. The first thought to enter your mind is “Bring it on…. I’ve got back-up”. Not surprisingly, that is the typical response of a homeowner upon completion of one of our automatic standby generator installations. The pro-active homeowner is worry-free, concerning a power outage. An unprotected homeowner can be consumed with the following risks associated with a power outage:
- Food spoilage.
- Frozen pipes caused by a loss of heating.
- Loss of communications – Internet, TV.
- Interruption of water supply (if your home has a well).
- Loss of lighting – inside and outside.
- The security and comfort of your entire home is comprised.
We can assist you in identifying your needs and design a system to meet your budget and lifestyle. Here’s what you can expect with our free consultation.
- Schedule a convenient time to meet with you.
- Present and explain the generator operation, permit requirements, Nicor requirements, maintenance and warranty.
- Determine a generator location that meets local codes.
- Design a complete generator system to meet your needs and budget. We will offer more than one system size or location, as appropriate.
- Explain and offer relevant options for your consideration.
- Provide a detailed proposal, which upon your acceptance becomes our promise to you.
- Offer financing options to homeowners who qualify.